Nov 25, 2012

Sunday Social


Sunday Social


This is my first time doing Sunday Social. I got the idea from Southern Sunflowers and Coffee Beans who links up with A Complete Waste of Makeup for the Sunday Social!

This week the theme is 4's:
1. Name 4 jobs you’ve had in your life: Rides operator supervisor at Paramount Kings Island, cashier at Walmart, restaurant manager at a fast food joint, and a supervisor of patient transport at a hospital. 
2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over: 





3. Name 4 places you have lived: Lebanon, Ohio; Cincinnati, Ohio; Anchorage, Alaska; and now Minneapolis, Minnesota.

4. Name 4 of your favorite foods: My mom's meatloaf, any kind of salad, macaroni and cheese, and anything with quinoa.

5. Name 4 things you always carry with you: Debit card, iPhone, chapstick, and Nookster.

6. Name 4 places you have been on vacation: Southeast Alaska, Cumberland Lake in Kentucky, cross country road trip from Ohio to Alaska, and another cross country road trip from Alaska to Minnesota.

4 comments:

Joni Taylor said...

I forgot about Steel Magnolias...def one I could watch over and over too
new follower via Sunday Social

The Cantrell's said...

Thanks for the shout-out lady! I LOVE The Notebook! It's definitely a favorite of mine. :)

-Logan

Laura Darling said...

Ahh Steel Magnolias! I love that movie!

Lin said...

First of all, Im loving your new blog background. Totally cute.

And I'd totally carry those 4 things with me all the time too. However, I have a Droid so only that would be different :)

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com