Nov 20, 2012

Ten on Tuesday



1. Things are starting to really get to me around here.

2. I'm so nervous and excited to finally start school. I've been out of high school for more than ten years so I'm afraid I forget how to study and what-not. We'll see.

3. This picture makes me laugh so hard. Enjoy.

4. I still need to do our Christmas pictures. I'm such a freaking procrastinator lately.

5. Lately whenever I go to the store, every one gets on my nerves. You have people who don't know how to push a cart, others that don't know where to stop in an aisle so others can get through, women who let their kids run crazy and throw things in other peoples' carts, men scratching their sacks and touching everything and then you have the obnoxious women that are so loud, you wish you could just walk up to them and roundhouse kick them in the face...yeah, I just went Chuck Norris on her.


6. I really need to catch up on all of my shows. I'm hoping they are all on the On-Demand list.

7. I can't believe Thanksgiving is only two days away. How the hell did that happen??? I still have two pumpkin pies and two pumpkins rolls to make. On top of all the homemade noodles I need to prepare and cut. I also have to go over to my sister-in-law's mom's house to help her prep all the food so she's not going crazy on Thursday.

8. Need more sleep.

9. I took Cosmo to get a haircut the other day and after finding the groomer's company Facebook, I'm pissed. (Post to come)

10. There are so many holiday things to do in Minneapolis. I'm in total overload. I want to do EVERYTHING! We never had really cool parades and such around the holidays in Alaska. I'm pretty excited. The inner kid is coming out.

3 comments:

Big Fat Gini said...

Oh. People who socialize (or talk on their phones) at the grocery store drive me batty. I can't handle it, so I go super late...like right before they close.

Maybe I would be into Christmas if it actually felt more like the holidays and less like the ninth circle of Hell.

The Cavallaro's said...

Just stumbled across your blog from the linkup (even though I didn't linkup this week!) and I am totally in the same boat as you with Christmas pictures. Still haven't taken mine yet and of course I always procrastinate to the very... last... second!

And don't we ALL need more sleep? I'm surprised at how well I can work on as little as 4 hours of sleep a night (okay, "well" is not exactly the ideal word to use...)

Lin said...

2. You're gonna do great!
3. LFAO...this is hilarious. For real.
4. Me too. I dont even know if I'll get our cards in time If I get them now.
5. I know exactly what you mean. It's been so hard for me to go to the store without constantly rolling my eyes or huffing. Stupid annoying people, dont they know they're ruining our shopping experience?
10. Yay for fun stuff!

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com