Dec 21, 2012

I survived my first week

I have survived my first week of work!
I like my new job.
It's exactly what I've been looking for while in school. The staff is really nice and I get along with everyone. My manager is really nice too and willing to work around my school schedule.
Also, the perks are GREAT!
---I get 20% of cab fare when I call a cab for a guest. A trip to Minneapolis gets me $9 on top of that.
---I get 25% off at any restaurant in town.
---Anytime a restaurant delivers to a room, I get $1 coupon.
And the best part...
---I get to meet football players!
Maybe I should re-think the whole nursing degree...
Ha!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com