First off, I want to say that this year has FLOWN by!! So much has happened this year and I can't believe I'm saying hello to 2013 just as I'm getting used to writing 2012 on checks!
Also, I will be working on New Years Eve AND New Years Day. It sucks being the new girl.
Anywho, I have a lot of plans and hopes for 2013.
I plan to:
- ...work on my procrastination.
- ...get a good start on my first year of college. Lord knows I'm going to need help. I haven't done anything school related in over ten years!
- ...work hard and get into the house I've been dreaming about!
- ...work on my anger issues.
- ...be a better wife.
- ...become a healthier me.
- ...for good grades in school.
- ...to become a healthier me.
- ...Hubster finds a job.
- ...I can learn to be a better wife.
- ...that I can juggle work and school.
- ...for all around happiness.
So there you have it. My plans and hopes for 2013.
Here's to another year!