Dec 8, 2012

Six Word Saturday

I hope I get the job! 

I recently put a few resumes out on the interwebs in hopes to get a part time job before school starts January 14th.
I got one call back for a retail position. I had the interview and it went really well until it came to the wage. I know this is hard times with the economy and all, but minimum wage is not going to cut it.
I lost hope for awhile until another place called me for an interview. I went in and the interview was great, the manager spoke to me as I was going to get the job, but he said he had a few more people to interview since the ad has only been out 24 hours. I really hope I get this job. The pay and hours are exactly what I'm looking for.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!!!!

6 comments:

Vicki said...

Good luck! I hope you get the job!!
Here’s Mine

retired not tired said...

Good luck - jobs are hard to find these days.

That corgi :) said...

Hope you do get the job especially if it works on what you are looking for pay wise etc! Good luck!

betty

Ron. said...

I HATE job hunting, even for PT/Temp work. I esp hate the whole interview deal. Good luck. Better you than me.

Ronalee said...

Good luck on the job. The interview sounds like it went well.

Dana said...

Good luck!

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com