Jan 11, 2013

Review: Firmoo Eyewear

***All statements are my own opinion. I was not paid to do this review, but I was given a product to review. My opinion is completely my own and not persuaded anyway.***


I always hated wearing glasses when I was younger. I couldn't wait until the day I got to go to the optometrist and get fitted for contacts. Oh how I loved my mother then! 
Kids can be so mean growing up when you're the kid who has to wear big ugly glasses when your parents don't have a lot of money. As I've gotten older, my body has changed and I can't quite wear the contacts as long as I used to. Usually by hour seven or eight, my eyes are screaming at me to take out the contacts so I've gone back to wearing the glasses. 

Four years ago, when I got a new pair of glasses, Hubster helped me pick out a pair. He found a really cute purple pair that I fell in love with. 
I was just thinking the other day that I need to look into getting a new pair. Don't get me wrong, I love my purple glasses, but it was time for a little change. 
That's when I was contacted by email to review a pair of glasses. Perfect time, huh? 

I was contacted by a company called Firmoo


Firmoo, like the logo says, is an online optical store. You get to browse tons of different glasses (prescription or not) and even sunglasses! 
They have various different materials as well. I chose memory plastic. I like the feel of the plastic instead of the metal. They are extremely light weight as well. 

When I was contacted, I was told to pick my frames and enter my eye prescription. It was easy and effortless. You do need to know your entire prescription and that can be a little tricky. You have to know the astigmatism, the axis, etc. If you're not sure, do not guess. Just contact your optometrist and get your exact prescription they have on file for you. 

So without further anticipations, I'll introduce you to my new glasses. You can see them HERE on the site.

 How fun-looking are these?

I love the shape of these glasses!

After being contacted and finding out I would be reviewing a pair of glasses, I wasn't expecting anything spectacular, but I was pleasantly surprised! These glasses are durable, light-weight, and so fun looking. 
The lenses are nice and clean very well which is really important to me. I hate cleaning the lenses and just having them smear and streak. 




I absolutely love, love, love wearing these glasses. I've gotten so many compliments on them and have been asked 100 times where I've gotten them. 

This is where the fun parts come!

Firmoo wants to introduce their Free First Pair Program. By clicking HERE you will be taken to a page where you can choose a pair of glasses for FREE, just pay shipping and handling. You'll find that the prices are great and the choices are almost endless. You could have many different pairs. One for every outfit if you wanted! 

Happy shopping Blogarinos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com