Jan 24, 2013

Sunset, School, and Boogers

I have a thing for sunrises and sunsets. 
This one isn't as pretty as an Alaska sunset, but it's still a beautiful one.
This was on the way home from class.


My English credit for my degree is called Writing and Research Skills. It's where we have to analyze these stupid ass articles and find the claims, evidence, etc. My nephew has been really helpful with helping me decipher the articles and write the papers.

Guess who learned something new? He's diggin' for gold there. He has the finger jammed far and even has the mouth open to dig a little deeper. 
Every parent needs to have a picture of the first time their child learned to pick their nose.
P.S. There was no booger eating. Would have been 100 times funnier though!

I hope everyone is having a great week. 

1 comments:

Lin said...

Kids picking their nose is adorable. A little gross but always funny.

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com