Jan 1, 2013
1. So happy for the new year. Holidays are finally over for awhile!!
2. Working in a hotel makes me value the housekeeping in all hotels more. Their job sucks and I wish I could help them out more.
3. What the fuck is wrong with people?! I would never behave like a fucking 2 year old and throw a tantrum at the front desk over someone spilling syrup in the elevator.
4. Other than the dummies that come to the hotel, I really like my job.
5. I heart Flo. I'm so glad I bought her.
6. I'm excited about the three days I have off from work. Working eight days in a row blows.
7. Hubster is still looking for work. I didn't think it was going to be this hard for him to find work. It's so frustrating.
8. I feel jilted by a Blogger's Holiday Swap.
9. I knock on wood every day that I don't get the nasty germs everyone has this winter. I usually get the flu shot since working at a hospital in the past, but I didn't this year. *Knocks on wood as I type this*.
10. New word for the year is change. I'm working on so many changes this year. All positive. I'm excited for this year.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Posted by Nikki Brown at 7:08 PM