1. I wish I had a minion to do all the stuff I can never find time to do anymore. I haven't painted my nails or taken the old, chipped polish off of my nails in a really long time. It's looking bad.
2. It is so cold. It's Alaskan cold! We haven't seen above zero degrees Fahrenheit in the past four days. Of course when I don't have auto start on my car. Hubster gets the nice warm car rides every day.
3. I'm trying to adjust to different personalities at school. I'm more of an introvert and like to keep to myself. Well for my Biology lab, we sit at tables of four and we're all partners. Well none of them get me as a person. None of them know how to deal with sarcasm. It's sad, really.
4. Sending out good vibes for Hubster. He has an interview today and an interview tomorrow.
5. Scored a 90% of my first Biology quiz. I missed one! I'm waiting to get them back before I find out which one I got wrong. It's really bugging me.
6. I've been taking Raspberry Ketones for energy and hopefully some help to start shedding a little bit of weight. I've been feeling really good, but the one thing I'm having a hard time dealing with is gas. It's not on the stinky side, but it is rather loud. No more squeaking one during lecture or at work...there's no hiding the sound!
7. I forgot what sleep felt like.
8. If Hubster gets the job at the VA, I'm going to work one day less. Please get the VA job!!!!
9. I got a Moleskine daily planner and let me tell ya, it is badass!!! I've never fell in love with a planner like I have this one. It has a whole page dedicated to each day and it's hardback and an orange/red color. I love it!!
Happy Tuesday everyone!