Jan 10, 2013

This time last year

I was thinking back on the past year and it's amazing how much has changed.
This time last year, I put in my resignation letter to my employer at the hospital. I was a supervisor and I knew it was going to take them a long time to find a replacement and for me to train the new person.
As I was writing the letter, I couldn't believe it was actually coming true. We are moving out of state! It always felt like wishful thinking when we decided to make the move, but this made it so real.
I still can't believe we trekked the 3,200 miles still to this day. I sometimes forget I'm not in Alaska anymore.
I'm so excited for the changes in the next year.
What were you doing this time last year?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Faery Chaos said...

You know, I had to look back at my old blog posts to see what I was doing at this point last year!! And the result is: Shaving my cat, having issues with squeaky shoes, dealing with PCOS during the holidays and house hunting.

Not house hunting anymore, didn't get the house and we're both at new jobs or looking for a job. PCOS is still annoying but I am dealing better with it. And I should probably shave my cat again lol.

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com