Feb 28, 2013

Going nucking futs

Lately I've been feeling like I'm going crazy.
It could be because I've gone 89 days without a period and my hormones don't know what to do, but I have no idea.
Every little thing is getting on my nerves.
Some of the things that are eating me inside are:

  1. I have a group project in Intercultural Communications. There's five of us and the presentation has to be 25 minutes long. We have to get up in front of the class and present this dumb thing and it has to be a PowerPoint presentation. All of us agreed to do five slides each with about one minute of information on them. That would give us our 25 minute time limit. We divided the topic five ways and did our slides. Well three people half-assed their slides, one person copied and pasted information from a website onto two slides and posted it, then one person did a great job on the slides, but then informs the group that he will not be in class to present his slides so someone else has to present them. Oh fucking joy! The group project is worth 75% of our grade so I want to do a good job on it, and they elected me leader of the group so I feel I have to fix everything so we do get a good job, but I don't think it's fair that one person is getting a grade when he's not going to be there to help present it. 
  2. My car has been acting up and it's irritating. I can't even go a few miles down the highway before the needle spikes and I have to pull over. Hopefully I can get it looked at soon and it's not going to cost an arm and a leg.
  3. Gas can go down any fucking time. Why does it need to be $4 a gallon? 
  4. My home life is really getting to me. I can't stand to be around anyone lately. I miss having private time with Hubster without being texted by my sister-in-law wanting to know what I'm doing and if I can spend time with her because she's lonely. Hello???!!!! We live in the same house. I need space.
  5. Hubster is not being very proactive about looking for work. I want to punch him in the fucking throat.
  6. People at work are irritating me. They have no sense of work ethics and it's killing me. Some of the shit they talk about at work in front of guests is disgusting and not professional at all. The managers don't do anything about it because they are in on it all too. 
  7. On top of my vehicle problems, Hubster's truck is needing some work too. My bank account is really hating me this month. 
Well I have to finish an assignment, take a shower, and get a few hours of sleep before my class. 
I can't wait until Monday when I have a day off. 
Phew!

2 comments:

Faery Chaos said...

Do you take anything for your PCOS? I have noticed the same issues with hormones/emotions but Vitex has really helped with that. I order mine through Amazon.

It can be hard dealing with idiots. I have had to remind myself - people are stupid - and more often than not get stuck working with them!!

Things will get better though :D

faerychaos@gmail.com

Lin said...

I know all too well how shitty it is to live with family. You need to let her know, nicely, that you need your space otherwise she'll keep being annoyingly clingy.

Sucks about your car & the hubs being a slacker when it comes to looking for work. That shit's tough. Hope things turn around for you soon.

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com