- Tomorrow I have a day off from school AND work. Holla back ya'll!
- School has been really challenging, but in a good way. I wouldn't have thought in a million years that I would actually be going to college and I'm loving every minute of it (even though I bitch about my writing class).
- My writing class is a bitch and the professor is a jerk face, but he's sarcastic and I love that about him. He just makes us REALLY think. Ain't nobody got time for that!
- My hours were cut at work (I think it's a good thing, we'll see how my bank account likes it after awhile), but I'm kind of glad because I get more time to work on assignments.
- I really, really, really need to move out of my brother-in-law's house. I need my own space that isn't 7ft x 13ft. Seriously.....
- I'm hoping Hubster gets a call back soon. I don't know why it's so hard for him to find work. He's had a ton of interviews. Is he doing something wrong?
- I'm so over snow and cold. I want summer back!
- I caught some kind of stomach bug the other day. I threw up all freaking day and felt like shit. It was even worse because I was dealing with that while trying to finish a paper I had to write after reading the first chapter of Affirmative Action by Tim Wise. Has anyone read the book? It reads like a vacuum cleaner's manual. Ain't nobody got time that either.
- Sleep calls.
Have a happy Wednesday everyone!