Mar 14, 2013
Oh my favorite.
I have a lot so bare with me.
1. When people chew like a freaking cow. Hello?! Have you looked in the mirror while you eat? It's disgusting.
2. People who smack when they eat. OMFG LEARN TO CHEW!
3. When someone drags their feet. We're not cavemen people. Unless you have an old 'nam injury, a stroke, or a bum leg, pick up your feet when walk and wear lighter shoes.
4. People who try to one-up you all the time. Just shut up and let me tell you my story.
5. People who play the race card when they don't get their way. No it's not because I'm white, it's because you're a moron.
6. When someone is so needy, but when you need something, they disappear.
7. The words "um", "like", "yeah, totally", and "ya'know?" multiple times in a sentence. You sound studid.
8. AT&T's service. I live in Minneapolis, MN and the nearest 4G tower is in Mankato or Minnetonka. Are you serious????? I lived in BFE Alaska and had 4G service.
9. The fact that my mail lady thinks she has the right to cut across my lawn to deliver the mail. I have a perfectly plowed, shoveled, and ice-free driveway, yet you leave me nasty letters in the mail about how I need to shovel a path for you across my lawn.
10. The neighbors that let their dog poop in my yard and walk on by...right in front of me.
I better stop because I could go on forever!
Happy Thursday everyone!