Mar 12, 2013

Ten on Tuesday

Another Tuesday!

1. I picked up a few shifts this week so my bank account would get off my back. Now I have only three days left of my Spring Break in which I don't have to leave my house.

2. Even though it's my Spring Break, I still have to work on my analytically 22 page research paper. Oh fucking joy!

3. It's true. Ha!

4. I'm happy to announce that I'm still alive after starting the Paleo diet. I'm actually really enjoying everything that I get to eat. Don't get me wrong, I will still slice your throat to steal the cheeseburger you eat in front of me, but other than that, I'm doing great!

5. I took my first midterm exam in Intercultural Communications. It's a two-part so I have to wait to get my final grade. Probably never because the professor still hasn't graded two journal assignments, our group presentation, and a few extra credit assignments. The first part I got an 86%. I know it's good, but I'm not thrilled. Hopefully I did really well on the second part to bump up my grade to an A.

6. I was craving something sweet really bad last night, so I made four batches of cookies so I could linger in the smell of fresh baked goodies. I didn't eat them though! Just enjoyed the smell. I know, I'm a freak.

7. I find this so hilarious because Cosmo looks at me with the gross foamy drool whenever I'm eating something tasty. I almost want to smack him away because he looks rabid and might eat off my arm if I don't give him a bite.

8. Word. I'm sure everyone wants this to happen. Hell, I'll even set the mood and leave the room for a bit.


9. I say this every day while I'm at work. Some guests I just want to the knock the hell out and drag them out of the hotel. Total trash.


10. Awhile ago I entered a contest over at Linny's Vault and won a CD from Madeleine Peyroux. You must get your hands on this. Her voice is killer.


HAPPY TUESDAY EVERYONE!

1 comments:

Lin said...

1. As much as it would suck having to pick up extra work shifts I'd totally do it if I could. Moving out is costing us a lot more than expected and I could really use the extra dough.
2. Ick.
3. Hahahaha, yes!
5. That's a great percentage, girl. You put way too much pressure on yourself. Enjoy this great great grade.
6. You only smelled them?! Thats some crazy great discipline.
8. Word.
9. Oh my gosh this is hilarious. Considering I work at a police department you can only imagine how hard I have to try not to hurt someone in the office. Seriously though, sometimes I just want to huck a stapler at my co-workers. They're morons.
10. Yay, you got AND liked it! She really does have an amazing voice. Congratulations again :)

Thanks for linking up!

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com