1. I picked up a few shifts this week so my bank account would get off my back. Now I have only three days left of my Spring Break in which I don't have to leave my house.
2. Even though it's my Spring Break, I still have to work on my analytically 22 page research paper. Oh fucking joy!
3. It's true. Ha!
5. I took my first midterm exam in Intercultural Communications. It's a two-part so I have to wait to get my final grade. Probably never because the professor still hasn't graded two journal assignments, our group presentation, and a few extra credit assignments. The first part I got an 86%. I know it's good, but I'm not thrilled. Hopefully I did really well on the second part to bump up my grade to an A.
6. I was craving something sweet really bad last night, so I made four batches of cookies so I could linger in the smell of fresh baked goodies. I didn't eat them though! Just enjoyed the smell. I know, I'm a freak.
7. I find this so hilarious because Cosmo looks at me with the gross foamy drool whenever I'm eating something tasty. I almost want to smack him away because he looks rabid and might eat off my arm if I don't give him a bite.
8. Word. I'm sure everyone wants this to happen. Hell, I'll even set the mood and leave the room for a bit.
9. I say this every day while I'm at work. Some guests I just want to the knock the hell out and drag them out of the hotel. Total trash.
10. Awhile ago I entered a contest over at Linny's Vault and won a CD from Madeleine Peyroux. You must get your hands on this. Her voice is killer.
HAPPY TUESDAY EVERYONE!