Apr 9, 2013

Ten on Tuesday


It's the time of the week again!

1. I have been such a slacker. I haven't blogged in a long time because I've been so preoccupied with family shit. I'm going crazy.

2. My grampa was admitted to the ICU last week and they threw a bunch of long medical terms at my aunt. Basically he's in the beginning stages of cirrohsis and has brain disease. The last thing I heard about him was he was going to be going to a regular hospital room, but now no one is answering my texts or phone calls.

3. School has been super stressful due to my grampa's illness. I can't seem to concentrate on anything.

4. Wednesday, I have an appointment with a shrink. Yep. I took the plunge to get some mental help because everyone knows Nikki is cray-cray.


5. I love it when my brother-in-law takes a nap on the couch in the living room and while watching Family Guy, part of the scene says, "Chris, come downstairs right now and say hi!" and my brother-in-law answers in his sleep...."hi!"

6. I have 21 days before my 22 page research project is due. I'm fretting!

7. If you have Netflix and you're a foreign film lover, do not watch Tere Bin Laden. It's so dumb! I have to dissect this movie for my Intercultural Communications class and I want to carve out my ear drums and poke out my eyes. It's that bad.....

8. I found out my little sister is battling with PCOS and has a bunch of cysts that are causing her pain. I feel so bad for her! She's uninsured because her job doesn't offer benefits so she's frantically trying to figure out what to do.

9. I'm so sick and tired of seeing all the religious crap on my newsfeed on Facebook about how gay marriage is a sin. Let them live their life in sin! Go back to living your sin-free life because everyone knows you're perfect and worry about yourself.


10. With that, I'm going to bed. It's after 2:30am and I'm still awake because my body hates me. I'm going to be so tired in class later. 

Have a happy Tuesday Blogarinos!

1 comments:

Martha Woods said...

Wow, you have so much medical crap going on in your family right now!!! :( I sure hope everything works out in the end!!! I'll be sending positive thoughts your way.

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com