May 10, 2013

Catch up!

Oh my dear blog.
I have neglected you so.
And for that, I'm sorry.

It's hard being a college student around finals.
Holy shit balls!!!

I have finally finished my 20+ page paper, had my conference and my writing professor and hit the ball out of the park. He absolutely loved my paper and said I did a great job with it. I hope grades come out soon. I'm nervous to see what my final grade is.

So I'm done with one class. Two more to go!

I have the final for Intercultural Communication and Biology on Tuesday and then I'll be done for 2 weeks.

What am I doing for my two week summer break you ask?
Going to Ohio of course!

I believe I've posted before that my grandfather isn't doing so well. He's in an assisted living home right now and he's in the end stages of liver failure and brain disease. He's begging for me to come see him during his lucid moments, so Hubster and I are packing up Wednesday after finals and hitting the road.
I'm excited to see my grandfather and go on a road trip. I live for road trips. I'm a pretty nomadic creature and love to be on the move.

So everyone send good vibes my way!
I need all the good vibes I can get for scoring the A's on my finals to keep a 4.0 GPA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com