Nov 26, 2013

10 on Tuesday


1. It's been a really long time since I've participated in 10 on Tuesday since I took a break, but I'm back bitches!!!

2. There are 2 weeks before finals. Holy shit balls!

3. I'm completely enjoying my apartment that I moved into in September. It's spacious and quiet!

4. My mom came to visit a few weeks ago and I already miss her terribly.

5. I found out I'm working Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Eve, and New Years Day. What the hell dude? My boss hates me.

6. Next week, Aaron and I are celebrating our fifth year wedding anniversary. It feels like an eternity.

7. I started taking anti-deppressants and OMFG! where have they been all my life? I feel as though I'm a whole new person. Happier and just as cray-cray as ever!

8. Aaron and I have put off actively trying to conceive, but we're not preventing anything either. I've been using Ovia fertility app to chart my temps, symptoms, the dirty deed and all that jazz. I've even been taking ovulation tests and I actually fucking ovulated! I haven't seen that in AGES!

9. I am not ready for winter. At. All.


10. I hit a huge milestone on something that was on my bucket list. I quit smoking and just had my one year quit date anniversary a few weeks ago. How awesome is that?!


Have a happy Tuesday, a better Hump Day, an awesome Thanksgiving, and great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com