Nov 21, 2013

Smoke-free over a year!

I have been so freaking busy that I have completely forgotten.
The 16th of November was a huge milestone in my life.


I haven't had a cigarette in over a year!!!

I didn't think I would make it, but I'm so proud of myself.
I wouldn't say it was easy...by far, but I was determined this year.
I still get the crazy cravings for cigarettes, especially during certain activities where I used to smoke a lot while participating, but I've stuck to my guns.

Now that I've jumped over that hurdle, the next one is working out regularly.
I'm determined this year to get even more healthier and lose weight.
Sticking it out and not smoking and shown me that I have the power to do anything I set my mind on.

Wish me luck Blogarinos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com