Dec 29, 2013

One of those weeks

With all of the shitty stuff that's been happening, this was just added because Hubster can't tell the difference between dish soap and dishwasher soap.


Needless to say, I wanted to punch him when I saw this message, but he did clean it all up. 
Except he used every towel in the whole apartment, washclothes, dish towels, hand towels, bath towels, and beach towels, and then put them in a garbage bag for me to wash when I got home. 

At least he did the major work. 

On a more brighter note, I got the final grades back for this semester. I got an A in Anatomy and Physiology, an A in Lifespan Development, and a B in Math. Hell yeah!!!!! 

A little over two weeks before classes start again. 

Oi!!! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com