Dec 8, 2013

RIP Poppy

If you've been a follower of my blog for awhile, you might remember Poppy.
For my new followers, Poppy was the greatest man next to my grandpa. Poppy is my husband's grandpa. I actually met Poppy before my husband and he always tried to set me up with Aaron before. He insisted that all people call him Poppy and was there for everyone. Before leaving Alaska, I spent many years caring for Poppy and Aaron's grandma. I did their shopping, picked up their medicine, took them to their appointments and helped around the house. It was really hard to leave both Poppy and Aaron's grandma when we moved to Minnesota.

This morning, Poppy went peacefully in his sleep to be with his wife. I got the phone call at 2pm MN time, 11am AK time.

He's going to be extremely missed and we are all saddened.



RIP Poppy.
We love you and will miss you greatly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com