Dec 1, 2013

Social Sunday

Sunday Social


1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream

2. What is your favorite smell?

The smell of my Grampa's house. If I could bottle that up and spray it in my apartment, I would. It's the smell of home and it's comforting.

3. What is your favorite TV commercial? (Past or present)




I still laugh my ass off at this commercial. I love that he just chucks the phone at his face.

4. What is your favorite day of the week?

Wednesdays...for now. It's the only day of the week I do not have classes or work. 


5. What is your favorite way to waste time?
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and whatever game I'm addicted to on my iPad.

6. What is your favorite article of clothing?

My summer solstice hoodie I got in Alaska when I went to the Summer Solstice party downtown to celebrate the longest day of sunlight. That was good times.

8 comments:

Cheriese said...

Oh yes, I know what you mean about the smell of a grandparents home, it's so warm and comforting!
You got me craving Reese's peanut butter cup ice cream!
Stopping by from Sunday Social x

Laura H said...

Pipe smell reminds me of my dad even though he no longer smokes. So comforting! Oh and I watched your commercial. HILARIOUS!! Stopping by from Sunday Social.

Laurie Tester said...

Stopping by from Social Sunday. I have my grandmother's recipe box and it's so weird that after her being gone for 11 years....when I open it, it still smells like her house. I cherish it (and keep it shut to keep in the smell). Love chocolate and peanut butter ice cream. My all time favorite!

Sean @ His And Her Hobbies said...

I think it would be great to go way up north to Alaska or somewhere like that for the long summer days. It would be weird to have the sun be up so long but would be great to see at least once.

Kara said...

I used to love the smell of my Grandpa in general. Then I found out my ex wore the same Old Spice scents. SO awkward!

Megan @ Grad Student Needs Hobby said...

Dropping by from the linkup!
That commercial is great. I'd never seen it. It was funny enough to see him throw the phone once, but to just do it again so casually! So good.

Gina Bares said...

I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream too. Awe that's so sweet about your Grandpa's house!

Nicole said...

LOL that commercial was super funny!!

I can only have that ice cream in small portions because there is so much going on but its delish.

I just saw your short bio & I just got diagnosed with PCOS too...Its been a busy 2 months with so much doctor stuff....I am a new follower =)

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com