Dec 8, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social


1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
It's just a basic wallpaper that came on the iPhone. I haven't changed it to anything because my apps cover the picture anyway.

2. What do you keep beside your bed?
Fan, iPhone, basal body thermometer, a small jewelry dish that I put my wedding rings in because I can't sleep with them on. 

3. What is your least favorite chore? 
Cleaning toilets. I can't stand it because they are so gross have have gross things go in it all the time.

4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?
Going to the bathroom. Irritable bowel syndrome is awful and I waste a lot of time in the bathroom. 

5. What do you do to vent anger?
I tend to bottle it than snap unexpectedly. I'm not proud and currently in lots of therapy and drugs to help combat the depression and emotions. Ha!

6. What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?
It's a tie between Halloween and Christmas. I love Halloween because we can dress up all scary and run around town with kids and get candy. I love Christmas because of the lights, smells, giving gifts, being with family, and all the high spirits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com