Dec 28, 2013

Unneeded Stress

I am so stressed right now!
I do not need this right now.
Ive been driving my husband's truck all weekend to work because he has remote start and it's been really cold. Sunday night I went to put gas in it before heading home and as soon as I pulled into the parking lot at my apartment building, the battery gauge on the dash maxed out and the battery light came on. The truck then died. Luckily I was able to roll into it into a parking space before it completely died.

The next day I called road side assistance to have it towed over to my mechanic.


I was freaking out the entire time because that meant Hubster had to take my truck to work since he worked over a hour away and I had to get the truck fixed. So I was trying to get it fixed fast and oh, did I mention,

This happened during finals!!!!!!!!!!!

Cosmo was not amused while waiting for the tow truck.


Talk about majorly stressed. I ended up spending the night at my brother-in-law's house because I was able to use one of their vehicles. I went to my final and went back to my brother-in-law's house. The mechanic finally called me around 9 pm saying that my alternator blew and needed replaced as well as a bunch of electrical wires and gauges. $270 later and I had my truck back. I followed my sister-in-law home because she took me over to get my truck and when I was four blocks away from her house, my truck lost complete power....AGAIN!!!!!

Are you fucking kidding me!

I called my mechanic...again and told him what happened, so I had to call road side assistance...again and have it towed back. Thank goodness it's free!!



It turned out the alternator spiked for some reason and after resetting a bunch of crap, my truck is now in working order....another $80 down the hole.

So of course it's been one stressed out couple of weeks for me and dealing with auto shit. Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Auto stress is the absolute worst! So sorry this happened =(

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com