Jan 28, 2014

Randomness

Well life has been so crazy lately.
I've been dealing with some health issues, a completely full semester this time around, a busy and hectic work schedule, all the while dealing with other crap.
So here's the last month in bullets!!

  • I've had some stomach issues going on for a few years now and I finally went to the doctor to get it looked at. I wasn't happy with the diagnosis, but that's for another time. 
  • I'm taking a full semester load because I love to torture myself I guess. I'm taking Anatomy and Physiology 2, Medical Terminology, Intro to Lit (to fulfil the stupid general elective portion of my general liberal arts portion), and Sociology. So yeah, I've been busy. 
  • I recently took my entrance exam for the nursing school program and scored decently. I then mailed out the application Saturday. I'm so nervous. 
  • I'm not going to be doing some over night shifts at work because a few people quit. It will work out in the end because I'll have more time to do homework since it's not that busy during the overnights. Plus, I get away from an awful co-worker that I can't stand working with. Yay! 
  • I've been doing extensive research on a new lifestyle that I'll be talking about at a later time. It has to do with my doctor appointment. 
  • I'm so sick and tired of the cold. It's been 50 degrees in Alaska, yet 35 below with the windchill in Minnesota. That's bullshit. Where's the hot weather so I can start bitching about it being hot again? 
  • I'm really tired of the drama back at home in Alaska regarding the death of Poppy. My husband's mother and aunts have been awful to each other and the will needs to be read so they can all go their separate ways. I'm so tired of being put in the middle and hearing all the fucking bullshit. 
  • I want to sleep. I want to sleep all.day.long.
I'll be back to my normal self. I promise.
Have a great week Blogarinos :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com