May 3, 2014

Counting down the days and other ramblings

I'm counting down the days till summer break!
You have no idea how much this means to me.
I've been gung-ho about school since January 18, 2013. I've gone non-stop.
May 12th is my last day of the semester and I'm taking this summer off...unlike last summer.
I found out that I was accepted into nursing school...but I'm number 17 on the wait list.
I hope 17 people don't respond or decide to go elsewhere or I'm stuck taking shitty classes until Spring semester.
I'm so proud of myself for sticking it out this long and finally getting an education I want.
I bitch a lot about not having any time to do anything, no hanging out with friends/family, no days off since I work full time as well, but I know it will all pay off in the end.

I don't think summer is ever going to arrive in Minnesota.
I hear it's warmer in Alaska and has been all winter which is a bunch of bullshit.
I'm moving back.
Damn global warming.
It's been so cold the past few weeks, it even snowed two days ago for a bit. It didn't stick, but it snowed!
I want to be bitching about being hot.
A plus side, my electric bill is really low because I'm not running the air conditioner yet.

I've been gluten free for a few months after being diagnosed with celiac disease and I feel awesome!
I'm not having daily nausea, my bowels are returning to normal (yet not 100%), my skin is clearing, and headaches are fading away. I can't believe I suffered for so long and the doctors never once thought to test me. I'm just glad I know what it is now so I can work on getting better.
Waiting for these ugly headaches to go away, blood pressure to lower, then it's back to the ellipitcal for me.

Shine bright Blogarinos :)

1 comments:

Lin said...

Congratulation on being accepted...I'll keep my fingers crossed that those 16 people ahead of you decide they want to be doctors or lawyers or something.

Please take some of our sunshine. I'm boiling over here! Damn you CA sunshine and desert heat.

I'm so happy that you're feeling better. There's nothing better than knowing what the hell is making you feel like crap.

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com