Jul 19, 2014

20 Things

So I haven't done one of these in awhile, and I've made some awesome new blogging besties, so I figured I would do another one of these.

So without further ado, here's 20 things about me that you might not have known.


  1. I'm the oldest of 4 children from my mother. I'm 31, my brother is 29, and I have younger twin sisters who are almost 26. 
  2. I love everything Disney. 
  3. I seem to get along with males better than females. I have female friends, but my real besties are all guys. 
  4. When I was younger, I always wanted to be a nurse. I gave up on the dream when I reached 20-21 years old because life got in the way, but last year I made the decision to my dream a reality. I got accepted into the nursing program starting in August and so excited! 
  5. I'm addicted to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest. Add me if you'd like! I love making new friends. :)
  6. I cannot stand the word MOIST! Blech! 
  7. I am OBSESSED with wallets, purses, and Tumbler cups. My husband rolls his eyes at me every time we go to a store and I pass all of the purses/wallets. He's tired of all of my Tumbler cups as well. 
  8. I love the theater. I haven't gone in years and need to make it happen! 
  9. I'm addicted to tattoos. I'm currently working on a sleeve. It's going by slowly, but I'm getting there. My next tattoo will be for my niece and nephews. 
  10. I have the worst temper! It's a weakness of mine and it's an every day battle to tame the bitch. 
  11. I have Celiac's disease. I'm on an every day battle of trying to not upset my innerds. 
  12. I grew up in Ohio, moved to Alaska and lived there for 12 years, then moved to Minnesota a few years ago. I'm not sure if I want to settle down in Minnesota or not...we'll see. I'm very nomadic. 
  13. I have a weird obsession with T-Rex's.
     

  14. I love Sharpies. 
  15. I have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. 
  16. I just got a promotion at work the other day. I'm a manager now! The general manager is nice enough to work around my school schedule and doesn't expect me to put in 40 hours which is nice. The assistant manager quit and the GM needs an extra set of hands until they find a perfect candidate...in the next year. 
  17. My favorite thing to do is to draw a bubble bath, turn on my music, and drink a beer. It's where I go to reflect and de-stress on all of the day's crap. 
  18. I am the most sarcastic person you'll ever meet. It WILL be the death of me. 

   19. I cannot stand spiders!!!!! At all.
   20. This guy is my everything. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com